Thursday, March 11, 2010

About me

My name is Wenhui Luo, and my English name is Fei. I was born in the southern part of China. I finished high school when I was in China. My stronger subjects in school were mathematics and biology. My major in China was pharmacy, it was a demanding major which could offer me a good future. I have always worked hard in high school in China, especially during junior year. I was ranked number one in all my biology classes within my major in every test and exam. I was surely convinced that I could have successfully entered the college I wanted with my high grades in high school. I actually did so; I have gotten accepted to the college of my choice, however, I chose to immigrate to the United States for my new life.

1 comment:

  1. interesting paragraph Wenhui--and I liked that you have already customized your blog!

    ReplyDelete