Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog #6 assignment

So far, I like the style of this class. Actually, I am really not good at writing due to the lower level of English skill I have. First of all, I have to say that I like this Blog rather than writing more paper that I have to write in formal format. I felt more comfortable when I was answering the question in the Blog. Because I knew other classmates would read my Blog, I desire to choose something that would be very interesting for others in order to catch their more attention and show how many hard work I have paid on the assignment. But most of time, I would write what I have been known and have been understood. During the process of reading classmates’ Blogs, it helped me understand the text and article easier. Again, my English level is so low that I actually could not get and take much useful information and notes about the text by only discussing in the class. However, by using this Blog, everybody wrote down their points about the questions or text so that I could read it and use more time to understand both what questions and text concern about.

When I was known I have to write ten Blog assignments, I thought I would drop this course because I thought it would be too much work for me in this course and I could not handle it. However, when I finished the first, second and third blog, I totally changed my mind because the Blog assignments were not that difficult as I thought if I paid attention on the discussion in class. I realized that Blog assignments were easier than the papers I have written in ENG101 but much helpful for improving my English skill. Overall, the Blog in this ENG102 course makes the class much active and not that boring and difficult comparing with the regular five-papers-assignment ENG class.

3 comments:

  1. Yea, I'm glad that you like the others are getting fun with the blogs.....and don't worry about ur English skills a lot of us have the English as a second language and trust me I'm the beginning is hard but later on it will be easyer for you to improve 'em.....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well nice to see that you stuck it out in this class. Instead of dropping the class you chose to stay and better yourself. Don't worry about your English skills. With time and practice your writing and speech will improve greatly. You made it this far. Why stop now? GoodLuck with the rest of this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right when you said that blog assignments are easier than paper writing and it makes the class much active. As you complained a lot about your English skills, I think your English skill is not as low as you think. No one is perfect in this world. Everyone learns in course of time. I guess you are on the right track.

    ReplyDelete